Joyful Mysteries

I've heard many times that Iconographers, those who paint or "write" religious icons, do so in a prayerful manner. It was also true for me as I prayerfully drew these Joyful Mysteries for children to color. My skillset is not strong in drawing people from my imagination. However, these images came so naturally from my hand. I found delight in every page, and my insight to this is that it is because these "characters" are as familiar as my own family. This Holy Family is my family. Their story is such an integral part of my very being. My hope is that they are also a part of your family's story.


While in the process, a theme popped up on its own which surprised me and those who've colored it so far. Each image has a dove that mirrors the story. See if you can find it!

These delightful images of The Joyful Mysteries are easy to print and color today! Wonderful for Advent and Christmastime, for reflection during a family rosary, or for a lesson. Just click on the link to my Etsy Shop for the download:

{Etsy Download: The Joyful Mysteries Coloring Pages}

The 11 page, digital PDF file includes images of The Annunciation, The Visitation, The Nativity (Christmas), The Presentation, and The Finding of Jesus. A few bonus pages in the file include a rosary guide and rosary coloring pages. 


OTHER POSTS ABOUT THE ROSARY

Praying the Rosary

Nurturing Relationships in Hospitality and Prayer

The Joyful Mysteries for Homeschoolers


{Etsy Download: The Joyful Mysteries Coloring Pages}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you were inspired! Please share what you liked, new ideas, etc - I would love to know what my readers are thinking!