Catholic Mass Bingo

 

Bingo! This is the game for all ages. I am thrilled to present this Catholic Mass Bingo set with vintage images in black and white. There's been a great response to the cartoonish style of the Ordinary Form Mass Seek & Find Cards and Bingo Set I made a few years ago. 

I wanted to have a set that is Traditional and Timeless (Vintage) for all my friends who attend Mass at a church that has a traditional, classic setting and attire. The Ad Orientem altar, priests and servers in decorative vestments, tall candelabras, handpainted artwork on every wall full of symbolism, towering Saint statues, the smell of incense in the air, Christ in the Tabernacle front and center, and maybe tall columns and an Ambo in a lovely Cathedral.


Now there are so many items to consider, so I chose 64 from a selection of (royalty free) vintage art I found. There will be a few more sheets of items in an upcoming Liturgical Activities set I'm working on to use as flashcards. If you have some key items you'd like to see in these files, please contact me at homegrowncatholic@gmail.com with your suggestions


Categories include vocations, Sacraments, vestments, sacramentals, symbols and items you would see in your church. Bring the caller cards to church for a Seek and Find activity, or print a few copies to play a memory game, Go Fish, or to use as flash cards.




So far this set has 10 INDIVIDUAL BINGO CARDS. I hope to get that to 30+ for classroom use soon. It's that Sacrament time of year, so I wanted to rush this set out first.  For ages 3+



For marking/covering the spots during a game, a laminated sheet could have a dry erase marker. Otherwise, we made tan circles from construction paper to look like hosts. You could also use counting chips, candies, bottle caps, or whatever you have around the house.


These look their absolute best and last a long time if you laminate them. I first used colored pencils on the Bingo Caller Cards before laminating. Gosh, they just popped off the page! I highly recommend it. A fun, meditative project for mom, or a busy project for the preteen? Each child could color in their own sheet for an extra activity before playing.

I took the cover page and slid it into a 3-ring binder clear slipcover. It makes a really nice pocket for all the calling cards.


YOU CAN FIND THE MASS BINGO FILE with vintage drawings ON MY ETSY SHOP:

https://www.etsy.com/HomegrownCatholics/listing/1139956546/catholic-mass-bingo-vintage-set-digital


YOU CAN FIND THE MASS BINGO FILE with cartoon drawings ON MY ETSY SHOP:

https://www.etsy.com/HomegrownCatholics/listing/767331779/50-catholic-mass-bingo-cards-digital


Once you own the file, you can print replacements as often as you'd like. However, I've worked hard on this project, and I would appreciate you sharing the link to any friends or teachers who want their own copies. I keep the prices relatively low so families and parishes can afford it.


YOU CAN FIND THE VINTAGE STYLE LITURGICAL ACTIVITIES FILE: 

Coming Soon


ALL OTHER POSTS ABOUT THE CATHOLIC MASS and LITURGY

https://homegrowncatholics.blogspot.com/search/label/Mass

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you were inspired! Please share what you liked, new ideas, etc - I would love to know what my readers are thinking!