Baptismal Gowns for Sale


A long time ago I met a dear friend who is simply lovely and an inspiration. Kathryn is an excellent wife, mother, home educator, farmer, friend.... and seamstress. For a long while she's been sewing wedding gowns, including mine, and altering formal gowns, uniforms, among many projects. In recent years she has been able to work with priests to restore old vestments, and make new ones. I can see how delighted she is to sew things that honor the Sacraments of Marriage, Baptism, First Communion and Holy Orders. Because of that I've been glad to add some of her custom items in my Shop. VISIT HomegrownCatholics.Etsy.com 

I have also posted many ideas about Baptisms and the Reception on my blog:

She has made some lovely BAPTISMAL GOWNS, and the pictures don't do justice to the quality fabrics, embroidery work, and stitching she has done. To see more photos and purchase a gown, visit HomegrownCatholics.Etsy.com 
 
 

 

 

She has also made some patches that are well made for anything of liturgical use, but may also be of interest for those making children's vestments for holy playtime. To see more photos and purchase a patch, visit HomegrownCatholics.Etsy.com 
 

 


Thank you for taking a look at her creations. On my Etsy Shop, you'll also find my design for a printable GODPARENT CERTIFICATE, which makes an excellent gift to give those you've chosen to join in your child's faith journey.

I have also posted many ideas about Baptisms and the Reception on my blog:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you were inspired! Please share what you liked, new ideas, etc - I would love to know what my readers are thinking!