Saint Valentine's Day Printables

Praise God for the gift of creativity! I whipped up a variety of Valentines cards this year, many bookmark style to attach to the treats we have. The plan is to get these in a PDF to share with you, but until then here are the images I am hopeful you can print if you need a last minute idea for this week.

It's as simple as print (and laminate). Then with ribbon or tape I attached the treats, like a ruler for "Love Beyond All Measure," a chocolate heart for "Jesus wants your whole heart," and bubbles for "A Bubble of Wisdom" scripture bookmarks.














For a special treat this year, I made white chocolate popcorn with heart sprinkles and conversation heart candies. Putting it in these red and white popcorn bags labeled with everyone's names made it safer during sick season. {affiliated link}

Popcorn Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you were inspired! Please share what you liked, new ideas, etc - I would love to know what my readers are thinking!